Executive Performance Coaching is a professional process that links individual effectiveness to organizational performance. It is a strategic tool that helps organizations attract and retain top talent, enables executive teams to improve leadership performance and employee productivity, and supports senior executives responsible for making crucial business decisions and achieving outcomes. It also serves as an insurance policy to minimize the risks of organizational change.
Types of Coaching Services:
- High-Performance Leadership Coaching – when leadership is a competitive advantage
- Stretch Assignment Coaching – when leaders are stepping up or into new territory
- Coaching High Potential Individuals – when you need to retain key talent
- Targeted Performance Coaching – when executives or managers derail and need help in a specific area in order to turn performance around.
Our Coaching Professionals Performance Dimensions Group has developed and assembled an experienced, highly qualified team of business professionals who have chosen to provide executive coaching to other private sector, public sector or non-profit clients. Our coaches and consultants use proven coaching methodology, tools and techniques. Our professionals have the following qualifications:
- Extensive experience in business, leadership and management.
- Experience and exceptional skills in individual counseling/coaching, with a minimum of 7 to 10 years practical experience in a business environment.
- Motivational approach to professional assessment and the subsequent development, implementation and reinforcement of executive development plans.
- Professional business, psychology, counseling, or behavioral sciences credentials.
- A strong coaching / training orientation.
Much of the success in the coaching arrangement comes from trusting, open relationship with the coach, therefore we provide each client with at least two coaches to ‘interview’ and select from before starting their coaching engagement. Coach biographies are available upon request.